Barry Bostwick is an American actor and singer, known for his roles as Brad Majors in The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the "outrageously dim" Mayor Randall Winston in Spin City. For Phineas and Ferb, he provides the voice for Grandpa Clyde Flynn.
- Brad Majors, The Rocky Horror Picture Show (movie)
- Commander Ace Hunter, Megaforce
- Carter "Lady" Aster, War and Remembrance
- Mayor Randall M. Winston Jr., Spin City
- George Washington, in the "George Washington" and "George Washington II: The Forging of a Nation" TV mini-series
- Oliver Gates, Law & Order: SUV
- Grandpa Clyde Flynn, Phineas and Ferb
- Golden Globe, "Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV", Carter "Lady" Aster, War and Remembrance
- Tony Award, "Best Actor", The Robber Bridegroom
- Has been compared to Kevin Kline, and both have played the role of The Pirate King in The Pirates of Penzance.
- Host of the nationally televised annual Capitol Fourth celebration on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. for eight years.
- He has been treated for prostate cancer. His appearance on Scrubs was as a patient diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- His role on Phineas and Ferb is an unofficial reunion with two other actors from The Rocky Horror Picture Show movie: Tim Curry (Stubbings and Dr. Lloyd Wexler in the A Hard Day's Knight episode) and Richard O'Brien (Lawrence). However, Clyde does not meet Stubbings or Wexler. The only time he meets Lawrence is during the opening of the Crack That Whip episode, when Lawrence is previewing his speech to Phineas, Ferb, Grandma Betty Jo, Clyde and Linda.