| Wat doen jullie met mams auto?!
Deze pagina wordt zwaar aangepast / verbeterd door RRabbit42. Wees geduldig als de gebruiker dit doet, en als dank je te onthouden van het bewerken van deze pagina om conflicten te voorkomen.
Candace as an adult continues to live in Danville not far from the Danville Museum. At the time of Phineas, Ferb and Isabella's trip into the future, she has three children: Amanda, Xavier, and Fred. It is not known if she married before or after having the kids, or if she married at all. As a teenager, she stated on several occasions that one of her goals was to marry and have children. Given this, the children's physical appearance and her romantic interest in Jeremy Johnson, there is a strong likelihood that he is both the father and her husband.Her last name has not been stated. While it is tradition in many cultures that a woman take her husband's last name at time of marriage, there is precident in her own family for retaining her maiden name. Her mother, Linda, chose Flynn-Fletcher and has been called both "Mrs. Flynn" and "Mrs. Fletcher".
Time travel Edit
Candace had come to terms with her relationship with Phineas and Ferb over the years, but when they appeared in her backyard as their younger selves after traveling forward in time, her impulse to bust them returned. Though she missed catching them at the museum before they returned to their time, she was able to follow them when Xavier Onassis abandoned his time machine immediately after his arrival in her time period.
She selected the day the Rollercoaster was built and succeded in showing her mother the coaster. Linda called for help to get them rescued. Thinking that all was well, she returned to her own time but discovered that Danville had completely changed. Amongst the changes were a bleak landscape, everyone being called Joe, and everyone being required to wear lab coats.
After realizing the mistake she made, she returned to that same day and prevented herself from busting the boys. When the time machine was destroyed, the two adult Candaces went in search of the boys. In explaining the situation, Phineas pointed out the paradox that with the good future restored, the lab coat-wearing Candace should not exist any longer. She disappeared in a flash of logic.
Memorable Quotes Edit
- "Gotta go, Stacy. Good luck with that llama legislation."
- "Wow, was I always this nuts?" (upon meeting her younger self)
- "Phineas, I'm a fully-grown woman and even I didn't understand any of that."
- "Sometimes what you want isn't always what you need. You'll find out as you mature."
- "So that's how it happened." (observing the rollercoast in the supermarket parking lot with herself)
- "Oh, darn."
- Goof: During the episode perry gets injured during a failed attempt of escape. He ends up in hospital with broken bones for several months. Why didn't Major Monogam replace him with another agent, and wern't Phineas and Ferb worried at all as they did not know where he was?