|120px|| I really need to start labeling these things...
It has been suggested that this article should be merged with You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart.
You can discuss this suggestion on the talk page.
Heinz Doofenshmirtz: You see, Perry the Platypus, throughout my childhood, my mother's love was always inexplicably linked to kickball.
You know, I think-I think this is best expressed through a song.
My mother's love was always inexplicably linked to kickball,
and my brother was an expert from the start.
But I lacked finesse, so when put to the test,
I couldn't kick my way right into her heart.
Ladies and gentlemen, Love Händel!
Love Händel: Oh yeah.
He tried playing rugby, and soccer and football,
He tried kick the can and even martial arts.
But even with this dedication,
Heinz Doofenshmirtz: I still got no coordination.
Love Händel: He couldn't kick his way right into her heart.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz played this on what looked like a balalaika although clearly stated in Mom's Birthday that he hated all instruments that started with the letter 'B'
- Uses the music and tune from Love Händel's "Snuck Your Way Into My Heart"
- At the end of the song, Danny says "Goodnight, Gimmelschtump!", which is similar to the end of Snuck Your Way Into My Heart, where he yelled "Goodnight, Tri-State Area!".
- This song also shows that Doofenshmirtz isn't good at kicking with the right timing.
- The thing that steps on Doofenshmirtz may be bigfoot. This may be a reference to Bambi versus Godzilla.
- Doofensmirtz said "he knows people."
|Danny (Lead Singer/Guitarist) | Bobbi Fabulous (Bass Player) | Swampy (Drummer)|
|You Snuck Your Way Into My Heart | Music Makes Us Better | Couldn't Kick My Way Into Her Heart | Just Passing Through | Tri-State Area Unification Day|