The Daily Danville is the official newspaper of the city of Danville. It covers all important political, business, and personal news occurring throughout the city. A rather constant subject the newspaper covers is that of now-Mayor, Roger Doofenshmirtz, and is updated amazingly quickly. ("Tree to Get Ready," "Hail Doofania!," "The Flying Fishmonger")
- DOWNTOWN CELEBRATION! - Covering Roger Doofenshmirtz's key to the city ceremony. ("Tree to Get Ready")
- ROGER DOOFENSHMIRTZ TO RECEIVE KEY TO THE CITY - Further coverage on Doofenshmirtz's ceremony. ("Tree to Get Ready")
- EVIL BROTHER VOWS TO GET EVEN "I'M VERY JEALOUS" - Covering Doofenshmirtz's brother, Heinz, and his extreme jealousy of the Samaritan. ("Tree to Get Ready")
- PIGEONS MISSING - Covering the recent mass theft of areal Pigeons. ("Tree to Get Ready")
- FISHMONGER AND KIDS JUMP McGREGOR'S GORGE! - Covering Reginald Fletcher and his grandchildren recreating his failure of a jump. ("The Flying Fishmonger")
- ROGER DOOFENSHMIRTZ ELECTED MAYOR! - Covering Roger Doofenshmirtz's election as mayor. ("Hail Doofania!")
- During "Tree to Get Ready," the title header of the Daily Danville is in red letters, with a banner on top of it with a sun and trumpets. When shown in "Hail Doofania!," the header is the same, only the words are light gray instead of red. This is likely because of a coloring mistake. In "The Flying Fishmonger," the header is just the banner.