This is a song sang in Fireside Girl Jamboree when Candace was attempting to earn 50 fireside girl patches in one day.
Women Singers: Go, Candace. Go, Go, Candace. (x4)
Candace: (chased by bulls) Ahhh!
Phineas: Running with the bulls patch, check.
Isabella: (Candace being chased by bullies) And running with the bullies patch, check.
Women Singers: Go, Candace. Go, Go, Candace. (x2)
Phineas: Discovering something that doesn't exist patch, check.
Women Singers: Go!
Background Information Edit
- This song is sung to the same tune as Go, Go, Phineas song sang in The Fast and the Phineas.
- The line "Discovering something that doesn't exist patch" may refer to the line in the theme song along with that being the same creature from the theme song. However, this one is more happy and sweet than the one in the theme, which is shown with a dull look on its face.
- When Isabella said that Candace also earned the running with the bullies patch, Buford can be seen.
- The name of the song is a parody of the Speed Racer theme song, "Go Speed Racer Go".
- The kid Phineas pulled out of the ballpit in the song "With My X-Ray Eyes" makes a cameo.
- This song Phineas says "Siga Sentado por favor" (in spanish), mean in English "Remain sitting, please"