"Kronk for Hire" is a song originally written as an advertising jingle appearing in the "Room for Improvement" episode of The Emperor's New School which is frequently used as background music on Phineas and Ferb. Appropriately, it usually appears when someone is speaking in the style of a television advertisement or infomercial.
Episodes used in Edit
- It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World - flashback to Lawrence teaching Candace how to parallel park.
- Vanessassary Roughness - background music for filmstrip about the history of pizzazium infinonite.
- Let's Take A Quiz - Dr. Doofenshmirtz explains his informerical-related plan in the style of an infomercial.
- What Do It Do? - Dr. Doofenshmirtz educates Agent P on - and warns him that he's about to crash into - Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation! - Phineas describes the features of Santa's rest stop.
- I Was a Middle Aged Robot - Phineas describes the features of the blimp.
- The Bully Code - Phineas explains to Baljeet how their invention will be able to put things back to normal between Buford and Baljeet.
- Leave the Busting to Us!- It is heard right before the "Leave the Busting to Us" theme song.
This list is currently incomplete.
For obvious reasons, this song is always used as an instrumental on Phineas and Ferb. Its original lyrics from The Emperor's New School are listed here for the sake of completion.
When your hut is so unclean
You've got no room like a sardine
Call Kronk for Hire to spring-clean
And presto, he's on the scene
He'll sanitize all your latrines
And dust off every figurine
Reorganize your tamborines
And color-code your jelly beans
'Cause Kronk for Hire's on the scene
You won't have to be a slob
When Kronk for Hire can do the job
Spring cleaning is not a prob
When Kronk for Hire is on...the...jo-o-o-o-ob!
Kronk for Hire!
Announcer: Kronk for Hire is not affiliated with Kronk for Lease.
- Danny Jacob
- Kevin Campbell