Pizzazium Infinionite is the chemical element with atomic number 104 and atomic weight of 261. It is represented by the symbol PzI. No element is less abundant than pizzazium. The element was first discovered in 1894 by fortune hunters on the Appalachian Trail. In the 1940s, it was thought that it could be used as a power source for hover vehicles, although this has yet to occur. Pizzazium Infinionite emits a bright green glow.
Despite being the least abundant chemical element, it can be purchased at the Superduper Mega Superstore in Danville. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz wanted to use it for one of his evil schemes. Baljeet also wanted the pizazzium for one of his science experiments. ("Vanessassary Roughness").
- The documentary about pizzazium infinonite was created 50 years after it was discovered, placing its copyright date in 1944.
- Atomic number 104 is currently assigned to Rutherfordium, discovered in 1966.
- All other elements on the periodic table have two-letter symbols. It should also be noted that it is listed simply as pizzazium on the table, but referred to as pizzazium infinionite in the episode.
- The atomic weight is listed in parentheses. This is typically done when an element has no stable isotopes. The number given is usually the atomic weight of the isotope with the longest half-life.
- Pizzazium Infinonite maybe a reference to a real location found on the Appalachian Trail ( AT ). Piazza Rock is a well known landmark on the AT located near the town of Rangeley, ME. It also has caves surrounding it which may account for the black and white movie showing the Pizzazium Infinonite in a cave too. Piazza Rock is a large boulder that appears to be hanging in midair. Oddly enough, the Appalachian Trail was not started until 1921 and not completed until 1937 which makes the discovery of Pizzazium Infinonite in 1894 on the AT impossible.