"Hello, nerd! Well, well, what have we here! Looks like you brought me lunch!
The unnamed bully is a bully in Danville. In a flashback in "Voyage to the Bottom of Buford", the bully was attempting to eat Biff and Buford beat him up. He also featured in the "Tuff Gum" advert in "Suddenly Suzy". His known victims are Buford, Biff, and a unnamed boy that appears in "Suddenly Suzy".
He has bullied many children before, and tried to bully Buford by eating his goldfish Biff. His plan backfired when Buford beat him up ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford"). He is later seen beating up a small boy at the junkyard ("Suddenly Suzy").
He has brown, spiky hair and wears glasses, a red and black shirt, black shorts and shoes.
Personality and traitsEdit
Skills and abilitiesEdit
- He is described as "the local bully" by Buford Van Stomm.
- He has an uncanny resemblance to the adult who has appeared several times in the series:
- The adult that Phineas and Ferb ask to "stand up and sit back" in "I Was a Middle-Aged Robot". There is the possibility that the man might actually be him, as in Buford's flashback he is in his teens.
- The man also is in the crowd listening to Ferb's speech in "The Lizard Whisperer".
- The man appears in "Tip of the Day" during A-G-L-E-T with the letter L painted on his chest. Also, the man has no beard in the episode, so he has either shaved it all off and grown another one or it is a different man.